Donation Guidelines – Donations are NOT being accepted from now through March.
Please do not take books to the library, they are not equipped to handle donations at this time.
We are grateful to the community for your generosity and hope to be back in business soon.
We are grateful for your donations, they are our most important asset.
Because we are a volunteer, non-profit organization, trying to do our best for Kimball Library and for our community, we ask that you consider the following guidelines when making a donation of books, DVDs and CDs.
Thank you, from the Friends of Kimball Library
When we do resume taking donations, please observe the following guidelines:
- Books: Hard cover, soft cover. Any genre, fiction, non-fiction.
- Children’s and young adult books
- Language and ESL materials
- Art and photography books
- Cookbooks and craft books
- DVDs and CDs – Playable and in good condition
- Sheet music in good condition
- Collectables and collections
We cannot accept:
Magazines, software, textbooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, directories, travel guides.
Moldy, smelly, ripped, tattered or marked-up items.
Questions? Email us at FriendsBookShop@KimballLibrary.org
A Community Project of the Friends of Kimball Library
24 Pleasant St., Randolph, Vermont.