|Monday||2 - 8|
|Tuesday||10 - 5|
|Wednesday||10 - 5|
|Thursday||2 - 8|
|Friday||10 - 5|
|Saturday||10 - 1|
- Find a Book
- VT Online Library
- E-books & Audio
- Events for Adults
- Events for Youth
- library use value calculator
67 Main Street, Randolph, VT 05060
"The Kimball Public Library creates a community gathering place, welcoming people of all ages to connect with each other and to satisfy their thirst for knowledge, reading, and learning."
Search our card catalog or login to your account!
Kimball Library has Wi-Fi! You can access the wireless network anywhere inside the Library, and outside too.The public wireless network is named Kimball Public. There is no password, but you will be prompted to agree to the Library's WiFi policy.
See what's happening at Kimball Library this summer!
If you would like to receive Kimball Library's e-newsletter, click here to subscribe!You can unsubscribe at anytime from within the e-newsletter.
To see all of our newsletters, click here!
Kimball Library's Board of Trustees will meet on Wednesday, August 12th, at 5:30 p.m. at the Library. The public is welcome to attend.
Download audiobooks and e-books for free with your Kimball Library card!
For instructions on using Listen Up Vermont, click here!
For instructions on using OneClickdigital, click here!
Kimball Library has great news! We have made two improvements to our OneClickdigital service:
- The consortium we belong to now offers ebooks as well as downloadable audio.
- We have started adding titles that are available only to Kimball Library members.
New Online Resources available for free through Vermont Online Library:
Your password is the first 13 digits of your library card number. Use zeroes, not letter 'o's, and uppercase letters. Contact the Library if you don't know your number.
More online resources are available from the Vermont Online Library.
Universal Class: choose from over 500 online non-credit Continuing Education Courses!Kimball Library now offers access to a new database entitled Universal Class, which gives library cardholders access to over 500 online courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule. Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using email.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
Subjects include: Guitar Playing, Budgeting and Saving, Digital Photography, Babysitting 101, Algebra, History, American Government, Nutrition and many more!
Log in with your Kimball Library card number.
Wednesdays at 11:00 AM
(ages 2 1/2 to 5)
There will be NO STORYTIME on August 6th & 13th.
Fridays at 10:30 AM (ages birth to 2)
There will be NO TODDLERTIME on August 8th & 15th.