Kimball Library adds more services!
Kimball Library’s staff and trustees have developed a plan to re-open the Library to the public in stages. Community well-being is at the center of our plan – we appreciate your understanding and patience, and will keep you informed as our services change.
~ At-the-door services continue
Monday – Friday 11am-6pm // Saturday 10am-1pm
We continue to provide books and other items via “at-the-door” pickup, and to photocopy / scan / print / fax documents for you. Please call 728-5073 or email info@KimballLibrary.org to let us know how we can help.
Come to the front door for at-the-door services.
~ Limited open hours begin!
Starting July 13, you can come into the Library!!!!!!! While we encourage you to use at-the-door services to help reduce the risk to community well-being, we understand that sometimes you just need to browse!
Mondays & Thursdays, 11am-6pm
For now, we are limiting
- occupancy to 7 patrons
- length of visit to
- 15 minutes per day for browsing
- 45 minutes per day for computer use
In order to enter the building, you must meet the following requirements:
- be 10 years old or older;
- be free from any signs of illness – if you feel ill, please stay home;
- maintain good hygiene by sanitizing your hands when you enter and as necessary thereafter;
- wear a mask;
- use proper coughing and sneezing etiquette;
- refrain from touching your face;
- stay at least 6 feet away from non-household members.
Come to the side door to enter the Library.
~ Always available at KimballLibrary.org
The following FREE resources are always available.
- Borrow ebooks / downloadable audio through Overdrive.
- Take a continuing education class via Universal Class.
- Find research and homework resources at Vermont Online Library.
- Prepare for a test at Learning Express Library.
Some of these resources require you to be a registered patron of Kimball Library. Call 728-5073 or email info@KimballLibrary.org if you need assistance.