The Library is closed to the public for now. You can still access library services!
The following FREE resources are always available.
- Borrow ebooks / downloadable audio through Overdrive.
- Take a continuing education class via Universal Class.
- Find research and homework resources at Vermont Online Library.
- Prepare for a test at Learning Express Library.
Some of these resources require you to be a registered patron of Kimball Library. Call 728-5073 or email info@KimballLibrary.org if you need assistance.
At 67 North Main Street
Staff are in the building the following hours:
Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm / Saturday 10 am – noon
Community members can call 728-5073 or email info@KimballLibrary.org to
- ask staff to gather books, DVDs, etc. for you to pick up – you can request specific items, or ask us to make a selection for you
- pick up a laptop or iPad for short-term use, if you have access to internet but no device to use
- pick up an item on hold or an interlibrary loan
- pick up tax forms
- ask staff to photocopy, print, scan, or fax documents
- take free books, DVDs, etc. from the bins by the front and side entrances
- return items in the book drop by the front entrance
*If you are or someone you know is unable to come to the Library, we will do our best to arrange a delivery.*
DISCLAIMER: Kimball Library cannot guarantee that items are germ-free.
By borrowing items, you are accepting the risk that you might be exposed to germs that could cause illness.
The Centers for Disease Control provides guidance on cleaning or disinfecting items that may be contaminated with germs.
The National Institutes of Health reports that “scientists found that severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2 [which causes COVID-19 disease]) was detectable in aerosols for up to three hours, up to four hours on copper, up to 24 hours on cardboard and up to two to three days on plastic and stainless steel.”