We are grateful for your donations, they are our most important asset.
Because we are a volunteer, non-profit organization, trying to do our best for Kimball Library and for our community, we ask that you consider the following guidelines when making a donation of books, DVDs and CDs.
Thank you, from the Friends of Kimball Library
We receive donations at 24 Pleasant St., Randolph in the red building behind the shop,
Wednesdays from 1 to 4 PM and on Saturdays from 10 AM to 1 PM.
For appointments during other times, please email us at FriendsBookShop@KimballLibrary.org.
Please do not bring donations to Kimball Library.
- Books: Hard cover, soft cover. Any genre, fiction, non-fiction.
- Children’s and young adult books
- Language and ESL materials
- Art and photography books
- Cookbooks and craft books
- DVDs and CDs – Playable and in good condition
- Sheet music in good condition
- Collectables and collections
We cannot accept:
Magazines, software, textbooks, dictionaries, encyclopedias, directories, travel guides.
Moldy, smelly, ripped, tattered or marked-up items.
Questions? Email us at FriendsBookShop@KimballLibrary.org
A Community Project of the Friends of Kimball Library
24 Pleasant St., Randolph, Vermont.