LearningExpress Library is a test-preparation resource available online 24/7.
Among its offerings: brush up on math skills; prepare for the GED exam; get ready for a college or grad school entrance exam like the SAT or GRE; and practice for career assessment like the ASVAB or occupation certification like the CDL or postal worker exam.
LearningExpress Library offers:
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate school admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET, and TASC) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content available for the GED test and academic skills improvement
- Career occupational certification exam prep
This resource is paid for by the Vermont Department of Libraries, which administers federal Library Services & Technology Act funding from the Institute of Museum and Library Services.